JOYCE MEYER MINISTRIES
Thank you for your interest in working for Joyce Meyer Ministries in Hyderabad, India. These are our present vacancies:
We are looking for an .NET/SQL Developer for our Hand of Hope office in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad. The candidate will be a part of the IT team. The responsibilities and requirements are mentioned below.
- Develop software systems using Microsoft .NET and SQL Server
- Create, maintain and develop web-services and documentation
- Diagnose and correct programming errors
- Work with other team members on design of software systems
- Minimum 3 years' experience with developing for Microsoft.NET (C#, ASP.NET)
- Must have experience with ASP Classic Development
Minimum 3 years' experience with developing for MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server
- (Stored Procedures, Views, Scalar-Valued & Table-Valued Functions)
- Able to run and maintain a workstation with required software (Windows 7, Internet
Information Services, SQL Server, VisualStudio)
- Familiarity with Android Development is an advantage.
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Graduate of a University-level Computing Science program
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Comprehensively manage the COO's calendar and current task list to ensure appropriate prioritization and follow-up under tight deadlines
- Prepare meeting agendas, briefings and other documentation for COO's meetings, projects and reports
- Handle all advance work for the COO including domestic and international travel arrangements, event logistics, materials preparation, cash advances, etc.
- Ensure the COO is informed of all pertinent organizational matters, anticipate the COO's response to these matters and provide recommendations for action
- Minimum 4 years of similar experience in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree
- Exceptional ability in written and oral communication
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office 2000
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships
- Dependable; able to maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work under stress with accuracy and commitment
- Friendly, professional demeanor and composure under pressure
- Self-starter with strong initiative
- Disciplined with priorities
- Adept at creative problem solving
- The candidate should hold an MBBS with a minimum experience of 10 years.
- The current position at Joyce Meyer Ministries requires a deep missionary zeal to serve the needy.
- This position is for the Hand of Hope Methodist Hospital at Chandrakal (near Kodangal, Mahabub Nagar, A.P)
- Married couples with similar medical qualifications are highly preferred.
- Respond to written (e-mail, letter) and social media channel inquiries of a varied nature from constituents
- Regularly monitors social media channels
- Follows pre-established guidelines in creating the appropriate written and social media response
- Able to be discerning in determining the emotional and spiritual tone of a constituents written and social media posts
- Address any inappropriate comments/feedback on social media per process and procedure and report to manager as needed
- Be familiar with the ministry products to identify and recommend appropriate resources to meet constituent need(s)
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Advanced degree in English or related field, preferred
- Two to five years of experience with content writing and/or editing published articles in dailies, magazines or social media preferred
- Customer service experience with Western culture, preferred
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, with demonstrated skill in spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence structure
- Must be competent and comfortable communicating in American English
- Exceptional ability to work with accuracy, demonstrating a strong attention to detail and commitment
- Capable of managing competing priorities, while staying focused oncritical activities
- Adaptable and flexible to change according to needs and situations
- Committed team player with a "can-do" attitude
- Work well under pressure
- Outstanding and exceptional communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly
- Able to work weekends and evenings on a rotating basis to cover social media shifts
- Familiarity with most popular social media topics; Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Chat, etc
- Understanding of and ability to manage, navigate and search most popular social media platforms
- Create and maintain FOF representation to all constituents through e-mail, letter and social media channels
All positions at Joyce Meyer Ministries require applications from mature born-again Christians with a commitment to serve God.
To apply to Joyce Meyer Ministries for any of the positions above please mail your resume to email@example.com or call (040) 23006777 Ext. 220 at the earliest and we will get back to you.
Once again, thank you for your interest in our ministry, and thank you in advance for taking the time to send us your application. God bless you!